What’s YOUR Website’s Conversion Rate?
As a Realtor in Canada, your online competition is steep (and that’s an understatement). In order to make your website a successful venture you need to earn leads from it. But without knowing your baseline of how many leads you get versus how much traffic you have–then you are really just using the spaghetti-on-the-wall approach (you throw cooked spaghetti on the wall to see if it sticks–then it’s ready for your public).
- Knowing your website’s conversion rate (leads vs the amount of traffic you have) is the first step.
- The next step is to up your game. And to create lead-gen tech that gives you more leads from the same traffic.
- Once you’ve optimized your visitor-to-lead ratio you’ll get more leads from your existing visitors.
- From there you can pour more flame on the fire (which means more money spent on advertising and marketing), knowing that X dollars = X leads.
- Once you’ve created an optimal lead source you need to nurture those leads via an email-marketing campaign (or drip campaign) to turn those leads into clients. Ask us for more information on how to do this.