13 Mar / Real Estate Webmaster Tips: How to Generate Leads Online
Real Estate Websites Canada exist in a challenging landscape…they all want to squeeze leads rom visitors who don’t want to be found. So—how do you fight real estate websites Canada web traffic to get your visitors to submit their contact information?
Luckily, there are a number of ways to try to convert traffic. Unluckily, not all of them work, and not all of of the ones that work will work every time. The simple truth is that it is a bit of a crapshoot. Many companies say that they have the magic recipe…but one guess why they say that.
The simple truth is that it takes some playing around to find out what works. You need to use the spaghetti against the wall test, throwing as many lead-capturing technologies as you can on your website and then measuring their effectiveness. Remove the ineffective ones and replace them with models similar to the most effective.
Lead-Capturing Technologies from Real Estate Webmasters
There are a number of lead-capturing tech that you can test out on your website, from the pro real estate webmasters here at Real Estate Websites Canada:
- Create a downloadable marketing or forecasting report, that requires their email to read.
- Listing-based signup form that requires the viewer to enter their contact information to read the entire listing write-up.
- Client login area
- Social media-based login to your website that captures their social profiles (this gives you the richest treasure trove of data possible).
- A button that allows them to email themselves a listing on your website—that then sends you their email address.
- Live chat, that allows you to engage with your viewers—where you can have a conversation that allows you to send them more information.
- Sign up forms for real estate niches—like condos in a certain area.
- Online forms that encourage them to contact you for more information.
An example of forms that can attract users to enter their contact information can be found on a website that we’ve made recently: Luxury Homes Brampton.ca–a website dedicated to luxury homes for sale in Brampton. Their website has been optimized with a couple of classy-looking opt-in forms that have already begun drawing leads.
As we said, there are a number of ways to encourage people to submit their contact information. None of them are guaranteed though—some may work great for some agents but terrible for others. Try as many as you can, and then go back after a week, a month and six months to fine tune.
Sorry there was no magic bullet here—but be wary of anyone who promises otherwise (and if you take their word for it—ask if you can pay them for leads instead of upfront). Stay tuned to this blog for more great real estate webmaster tips.