What is Real Estate Branding?
Real estate branding is a relatively simple concept–it’s coming up with an idea to visually and creatively distinguish you from the flock. It needs to be immediately recognizable, stand out in someone’s memory–and help illustrate who you are. To accomplish a successful branding campaign you need:
- A logo to use on all marketing materials.
- A font and colour choice
- A slogan (this isn’t 100% required but it will help define an image or niche)
- Define a voice–serious, knowledgable, upbeat, etc. Then stick with it.
- Consistency. For branding to be branding it needs to be consistent across EVERY marketing platform.
- A very specific target market. Appealing to everyone will end up impressing no one.
Know your market (or niche).
Branding is important to being a face to remember–because amidst all the Realtors that your potential clients are meetings, your face truly isn’t enough to stand out (unless you look like George Clooney or Catherine Zeta Jones). That’s why you need branded marketing materials. Opportunities for branding include:
- Business Cards
- Letterhead/Feature Sheet
- Email Signature
- Social Media Profile Images (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc)