31 Oct / 6 AMAZING Reasons to Use Live Chat on your Real Estate Website
If you’ve been humming and hawing over whether to install live chat on your real estate website—our opinion is a resounding yes. A thousands times yes. Why wouldn’t you?
Our absolute most convincing reason to use live chat on your real estate website is that if you’re already a customer of Real Estate Websites Canada (REwebsites) then live chat is FREE. No seriously. Shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call and let us know you want it—we’ll get you started with live chat today. Well, it might be tomorrow. We may be knee-deep in website development at the moment.
If it being free wasn’t reason enough—here’s 6 more:
- Insta-Leads Live chat is like the instant-coffee version of the internet. Leads are readily available for the picking, but many want the instant-gratification that live chat provides.
- Counter the Fear Many people are shy to pick up the phone and call you. Live chat is significantly less threatening.
- Monitoring The live chat tool we install on our websites empowers you to track your visitors as they move throughout your site. Noticing what page they are on can help you guide them through the content you’ve carefully created—and preemptively answer any questions they may have.
- First Impression By being so readily-available and attentive to their needs, through live chat, you create an unbeatable first impression.
- It’s Easy Using live chat (the one we use at least) is super easy. There’s an app to put on your smartphone that sends you alerts, just like texts. You can adjust your settings to alert you whenever someone hops on your site, so that you can offer them a preemptive hello and a welcome to your site—or, when they type a message into the live chat box. You then receive an alert to your phone and type like you would a text message. If you can text, you can use our live chat.
- It’s FREEWe know we mentioned this—but seriously…it’s free!
If you’re curious about live chat on your website. Give us a ring-a-ding-ding, drop us a line—or use our convenient live chat feature that should be hovering at the bottom right hand-side of the screen. If we’re ‘offline’ send us a message—because unlike Realtors, we DO sleep!
If you want live chat on your website–and want to save the expensive monthly fees you’re spending on your website now, click here to find out more about the services and products that we offer…